1. Afzal, M.T.T., and Hilida, Y. 1999. Energy and quality aspect during combined FIR
convection drying of barely. Journal of Food Engineering. 42: 177-188.
2. Akpinar, E.K., and Bicer, Y. 2005. Modeling of the drying of eggplants in thin-layers.
International Journal of Food Science and Technology. 40: 273–281
3. Amiri Chayjan, R., Tabatabaei Bahrabad, S.M., and Rahimi, S.F. 2013. Modeling infraredcovective drying of pistachio nuts under fixed and fluidized bed conditions. Journal of Food
Processing and Preservation. 38: 1224-1233.
4. BahramParvar, M., Salehi, F., and Razavi, S.M.A. 2014. Predicting total acceptance of ice
cream using artificial neural network. Journal of Food Processing and Preservation. 38:
5. Das, I., Das, S., and Satish, K. 2004. Specific energy and quality aspects of infrared (IR)
dried. Journal of Food Engineering. 62: 9–14
6. Doymaz, I. 2011. Drying of eggplant slices in thin layers at different air
temperatures. Journal of Food Processing and Preservation. 35 (2): 280-289.
7. Erenturk, S., and Erenturk, K. 2007. Comparison of genetic algorithm and neural network
approaches for the drying process of carrot. Journal of Food Engineering. 78: 905-912.
8. Ertekin, C., and Yaldiz, O. 2004. Drying of eggplant and selection of a suitable thin layer
drying model. Journal of Food Engineering. 63: 349-359.
9. Hebbar, H.U., Vishwanathan, K.H., and Ramesh, M.N. 2004. Development of combined
infrared and hot air dryer for vegetables. Journal of Food Engineering. 65: 557–563.
10.Lertworasirikul, S., and Saetan, S. 2010. Artificial neural network modeling of mass transfer
during osmotic dehydration of kaffir lime peel. Journal of Food Engineering. 98: 214–223.
11.Nimmol, C. 2010. Vacuum far-infrared drying of foods and agricultural materials, The
Journal of the King Mongkut’s University of Technology North Bangkok. 20: 37-44.
12.Ramzi, M., Kashaninejad, M., Salehi, F., Sadeghi Mahoonak, A.R., and Razavi, S.M. 2015.
Modeling of rheological behavior of honey using genetic algorithm–artificial neural network
and adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system. Food Bioscience. 9: 60-67.
13.Rastogi, N.K. 2012. Recent trends and developments in infrared heating in food processing.
Critical Review in Food Science and Nutrition. 52: 737-760.
14.Salehi, F., Abbasi Shahkoh, Z., and Godarzi, M. 2015. Apricot osmotic drying modeling
using genetic algorithm- artificial neural network. Journal of Innovation in Food Science and
Technology. 7: 65-76.
15.Salehi, F., Kashaninejad, M., Asadi, F., and Najafi, A. 2016a. Improvement of quality
attributes of sponge cake using infrared dried button mushroom. Journal of Food Science and
Technology. 53: 1418-1423.
16.Salehi, F., Kashaninejad, M., and Jafarianlari, A. 2017. Drying kinetics and characteristics of
combined infrared-vacuum drying of button mushroom slices. Heat Mass Transfer. 53: 1751-
17.Salehi, F., and Razavi, S.M.A. 2016b. Modeling of waste brine nanofiltration process using
artificial neural network and adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system. Desalination and Water
Treatment. 57: 14369-14378.